OP-Film is intended for covering and protecting the surgical area to maintain sterility, and to be applied on the skin for skin protection.
OP-Film is a transparent polyethylene film single coated with a pressure and temperature sensitive adhesive. OP-Film is resistant to water, body fluids, detergents and alcohol. OP-Film is supplied with a white release liner and a blue finger lift. The construction is provided with a perforation line to easily remove the finger lift.
- During surgery, OP-Film remains unaffected by body fluids and other fluids used during surgery.
- OP-Film is coated with a special type of adhesive that ensures maximum performance during surgical procedures.
- Custom dimensions and versions are available on request.
- Folded pre-cut sheets are available on request.
- A print (i.e. a logo) on the release liner is available on request.
Please feel free to contact us.
If you would like to receive further information about our products.
*** high ** medium * low
Without finger lift With blue or transparent finger lift PE support layer with finger lift
Printable with logo
- PU carrier
- PE carrier
- PU carrier with PE support layer
On roll Precut sheets, with or without fenestration Prefolded