OP-Tape is intended to be used for applying surgical drapes to the patient’s skin in order to create a sterile and hygienic operating environment.
OP-Tape is a double sided tape consisting of a thin polyester carrier, both sides of which are coated with a uniform polymer adhesive layer. The adhesives are pressure and temperature sensitive.
- During surgery, OP-Tape is unaffected by body fluids and other fluids used during surgery.
- OP-Tape is coated with a special type of adhesive that ensures both maximum performance during surgical procedures.
- The bonding strength of the employed adhesives is not adversely affected by sterilization.
- OP-Tape is biocompatible.
- A one colored print (i.e. a logo) on the release liner is available on request.
- Custom dimensions are available on request.
Please feel free to contact us.
If you would like to receive further information about our products.
*** high ** medium * low
Without finger lift Cut finger lift Coated finger lift Back split
Double release liner Printable with logo
Precut sheets, with or without fenestration